Monday 11 June 2012

Too Lip

I always wonder why my bit box is always over flowing! Mainly because I have lovely bits of paper, not quite big enough for any of the projects I want to do  but just cant part with them
so....
my aim is to use some of them!

The card is just a plain white 5x5in card, I used cuttlebug and swiss dots to emboss just over half the page (wanted to do less of it but their wasnt room in the machine for that!  The paper and image is from do crafts tulip range, I cut a circle on the cricut in green and some flowers on there too, then layered, the green pearls I havent a clue where they came from, found them lurking!!

going to use this for challenges
CCC  - song inspired (Happy Birthday)
allsorts challenge - ice cream colours
cute card Thursday - water water everywhere
delightful challenges - summer fun

3 comments:

  1. So very pretty, love the embossing it makes the card so very stylish. Thanks for joining us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck. Julia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so know what you mean about saving those oddments, love the card you have made here. thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossing. Your card is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches.
    Hugz,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful followers