Thursday 7 June 2012

Door Tag

I decided its time to try something a bit different!
so using my cricut and SCAL cut a large tag shape from some thick board I had, then cut patterned papers from do crafts - tulip range
I have the cd tulip and friends so printed and cut out a tulip image, added some ribbon and flowers from wild orchid crafts
the letters were cut on cricut using the storybook cartridge
and thats it, a lovely door sign!

I am going to use if for the challenges at

OSAAT - use a digi
CCCC -  Tag you're it
papertake weekly - anything goes
and
MAWTT - anything but a square

quite enjoyed making this one, been able to play with all different embellishments!

thanks for looking
Paula
 x

11 comments:

  1. Hi Paula Thanks for stopping by my Blog . Here I am returning the favour.........
    I love all you stuff when I see all the stuff you can cut out with your Cricut I wonder if I should get one. BUT then I think of the cost and I don't bother. I make do with what I got!!! what a cheap skate I am.
    huga Max the meany bum ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super project and beautifully done. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is so sweet, what a pretty creation., Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great door tag Paula, well thinking about Christmas is something I do all year round for cards, as I sell about 300 or so, so have to have them made, I have one customer I make a 100 for. So that's why I'm thinking clean and simple and easy at the moment. Anyway great to hear from you again.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Paula-well done.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun. Love the idea of making a door tag. Idk if it would keep out my husband or not. LOL Great job. Thanks for joining us this week at One Stitch at a Time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous door decoration. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet creation, Love the soft colours.
    Thanks so much for taking part in MAWTT.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so great! Love door tags. Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paula this is so sweet! What a wonderful door hanger! Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT this week, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic door tag! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful followers