Monday 11 June 2012

special friend


I am suffering with my back at the moment, which means I can't sleep and cant sit still for long, although its a pain, there is some advantages - I manage to get some crafting done!

I decided its time to stop using new stuff and root to the bottom of my stash, especially my beloved papers which I struggle to cut in to!

the papers I have used are from the forever friends retro collection.  The image is from lili of the valley
not quite sure where the ribbon came from, and I printed the sentiment off the computer.
scalloped card from craftwork cards

I am going to use this card to enter the challenges at
craft your passion - anything goes
tuesday throwdown - friendship
and
charisma cards - travel (well ya ride a horse dont ya)

quite pleased with this card, need a horsey friend to send it to now!

thanks for looking
Paula xx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Simple and clean as I like.Nice picture. Great job ! Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenge this week on the theme which I chose : travel.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, love the image and warm colours, thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, beautifully colored image, Paula. Hoping your back feels better soon. Thanks for honoring us by sharing your card in our "Friendship" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope you can play again in our new challenge starting tomorrow.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the yellow! Thanks for joining Craft Your Passion this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet. Like the soft pastel yellow color. Makes me want to go horseback riding. Thanks for entering the Tuesday Throwdown Friendship challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    Guest Designer Tuesday Throwdown

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute :o) Love the gingham backing paper. Thanks so much for playing along at Charisma Cardz challenges this week.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful followers