Wednesday 26 January 2011

Valentines

heres a nice simple card I made on Sunday
thought I should get my craft CDs out and use them as I have so many and forget about them!

I firstly used the sentiment AND ITS FREE!! from  Daisy Doodles
and then i layered this onto an image from JS ATC assistant in red
then decoupaged the image 3 times and then layered onto red and then black card
the mulberry paper is actually faux mulberry so much easier to work with
I added some wired ribbon so the bow was more 'shapable'
and finally used hearts cut at random shapes and sizes on the cricut to embellish

thanks for looking

challenges...
lexis creations - valentine
pollycraft - black white and one other colour
a spoonful of sugar - valentines

4 comments:

  1. fab card,so elegant .i love the sentiment
    thanks for joining us at lexis and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous.Thanks for sharing this with us at CYDA.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card...great take on our theme this week...thanks for playing along with us at Pollycraft...

    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card...beautiful sentiment and i love the hearts :D Thanks for playing at LC

    hugs Lexi xxx

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful followers