Monday 10 January 2011

Noahs Ark

Ages and Ages ago I had a magazine (craft one but not sure which) with some free nitwit papers and images in it, and found them in my stash again, thought it was about time to use it!!! I did buy some of their stuff before Christmas and didnt even get around to using it in the end but there's always next year, think I will be buying more from their site as I just lurve it!!!

so decoupaged noahs ark and used the backing paper that looks like its quilted
was just so simple yet so effective!!!

I want to use this for the challenges at...

ces - all creatures great and small
charisma cardz - birthdays/celebrations



4 comments:

  1. OH this is just fab!! Love the quilted effect!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge, this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute card Paula! Thanks for joining in with Charisma's 2nd Birthday Bash challenge and blog hop! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card and so sweet.
    Thank you for joining us at CES Challenges.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful followers