Saturday 22 January 2011

suits you!!

I had some paper left over from my craft class a while back, wasnt much of this sheet left but decided I should use it!
saw a card a while back that was like a mans tuxedo so thought I would try but didnt have the dimensions so had to just make it up as I went along
took a few trianlgles of the black card to make it look like the collar and then a square and rectangle to mimic a pocket, then I used peel offs to edge them
I used the paper I had left to make a shirt and hankercheif and then a brad as a pocket

turned out better than I expected to be honest!!

want to use this for the challenges at
papercutz - your choice

Paula xx

2 comments:

  1. Fab design.Love the purple paper.Great take on the challenge.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat card! Love that purple dp. Thanks for playing along with PaperCutz.

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful followers