Saturday 22 January 2011

craftwork cards

On Tuesday at craft club we used craftwork cards stock
I have looked at this a few times and wasnt sure it was my 'cup of tea'
although on the night I did enjoy the 'challenge' and liked my creations

so I used backing paper as my main focus for this one, cut the edge off a 6x6 card with a scalloped cutter, then used a slice of the paper to put down the inside edge
I then cut my paper so it was slightly smaller than the card, I layered my sentiment and when I got home cut my 'shape' on the cricut and layered it
I then shredded some ribbon and tied around the shape before sticking down with 3d squares
I even added a mini pearl
finally I added some card candy
simple card!

I will use it for challenges at
pollycraft - sweet pastel colours
papertake weekly - ribbon and pearl
CCC - monochrome

thanks for looking xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paula

    this is lovely, I love the shimmer thats coming off that cardstock, thanks forjoining us at Pollycraft

    Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Paula ,, the paper is lovely and the design is so stylish and elegant ,,, beautiful :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful followers