Wednesday 19 January 2011

house mouse


I have been meaning to use some house mouse stamped images for ages but for some reason just didn't get around to it, so decided it was high time I did!
I even used watercolour pencils for this image - again something I have neglected for ages and am quite pleased with the result so I really should make a concious decision to use them more

I layered the image onto pink card and then onto a frame cut on the cricut
not entirely sure where the tiny stamped cupcakes are from but found them in my stash lurking and had to use them too
so quite a productive card as its made me use up some stash I had forgotten about!

I am going to use this card for the following challenges
moving along with the times - dreams come true
stamp challenges - anything goes



5 comments:

  1. Eeek! Dear Paula,

    Your House-Mouse Designs® cupcake card creation looks good enough to eat :) I love all your little additions to the card, very nice.

    It would be great if you wouldn't mind uploading it and any other House-Mouse Designs®, HappyHoppers® and/or Gruffies® cards, you've created, on to our web site. You can click on the link below to check this out. Click here

    Thanks so much.

    Barry Percy
    Co-Owner/Co-Founder
    House-Mouse Designs, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just so precious!! I love your ribbon treatment and the precious HM image!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something this week!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card - love the colouring - must colour in my house mouse designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula love this pretty card, fab colouring and love the ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwww, so cute House Mouse creation! Really love it
    Thanks for join at the totally gorjuss challenge this week!
    hugs, Albert

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful followers