Tuesday 1 March 2011

teenage boy

I dont tend to do many boy or men cards but have been asked for a lot just lately so thought I had better do some!
heres an easy one I made using an image from greeting card factory
I had this stripy paper in my bit box but I'm not certain where its originally from now but it was a 12x12 once upon a time and its lovely thick quality paper, I love it!
I have made the sentiment on the computer and added some card candy

I am going to use it for the challenges at
and

thats it very straightforward to do but quite effective if I say so myself

sorry if there are spelling mistakes on this post as the dog has decided to welcome me home by sleeping on my knee!!

Paula
xx

1 comment:

  1. Great card and thanks for joining Creative inspirations dont forget the DT's candy too

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful followers