Sunday 20 March 2011

one for the boys

thought it was about time I used up some of the jolly nation decoupage I have had lying around - think I bought this one when I started card making!
very simple to make up and I have used matching backing paper, the sentiment is actually on gold  card and layered on purple, the image is on purple and gold too

I want to use this for the challenges at
incy wincy - for the boys
papertake weekly - 3 of something (card candy)
papercutz - open theme
CES - favourite song (holding out for hero)

thanks for looking
Paula x

3 comments:

  1. Cute card and a fab song choice! Thanks for joining in the fun at CES this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. Thanx for joining us this week at Incy Wincy. Hope to see you back again next week.
    Renee DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card! Love the image! Thanks for joining us for the CES Challenge.
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful followers