Tuesday 1 March 2011

hodge heg

thought I would keep it simple since comming home, am a bit tired and got loads of bits to use up!
so with whats left from craft club a few weeks back I decided to use some up
cute companions I think is the make (have slept since then and still feel a bit seasick - need to get land legs back!)
used the double sided paper from the pack and layered it and added a ribbon before sticking to the card, then used a a scallopped scare cut from the cricut (winterwoodland cartridge) and finally added 2 little images already coloured for me

want to use this for the challenges at
crafty creations - at the bottom of my garden lives.....
and
diecut dreams - spring garden scene

2 comments:

  1. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cutie! Thank you so much for entering this in the DCD challenge this fortnight and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful followers