Monday 30 August 2010

whiff of joy

thought I would go with a bit of bright colour today!!


aww how I long for a night out again! forgotten what it was like to get all glammed up and dance!

I used whiff of joy stamped image on this card, coloured with sakura pens apart from her flesh which is with pro markers, some freebie paper which was in my BIT BOX from a while ago
cut the doily, flower and leaves on the cricut and here we are

Blog Challenges I am going to enter today are
sparkle and shine @ creative card crew (hence the sakura pens)

dont forget to check out my blog candy!!!!
its further down on my blog!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute Polly. Thanks for joining us at the Sparkle and Shine challenge at Creative Card Crew! Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Paula. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at Whiff of Joy. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sat wondering what it was that was catching my eye then realised it was your use of the complimentary (to the reddy apricot) green. Very interesting how it draws the eye to the image & then down to the leaves of the embellishment.
    Thanks for joining us at Whiff Of Joy Challenges.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was the lucky recipient of this card - thanks Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bright colour scheme and gorgeous details! thanks for joining us at WOJ, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful followers