Friday 13 August 2010

happy and bright

I seem to go through phases of using my promarkers
I do love them, but not sure I have the technique right

I have had this backing paper for what feels like forever in my stash, think it was from a garden centre once upon a time, its beautiful texture and lovely thick card so havent been able to bring myself to cut into it before now
I followed a sketch from card patterns blog
using martha stewart border punch at the bottom and some pearly embellishments too
flowers made from handmade paper and a lovely bit of ribbon too
cup cake challenges wanted some lace, so that is why I added the lacey punched border, tried to use real lace on the card but it didnt work!

1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous card, I love the punched lace border. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful followers