Wednesday 18 August 2010

bits and bobs!!

thought I would have a go at a different shaped easel card today, so cut out the template and then used lots of leftovers to decorate it
left over paper and card thats been in my box for ever!, last piece of ribbon I cant throw away and the last few pearly embellishments in the pack!!
not too bad for a leftover card

I used the template from fussy and fancy challenge
craftalicious for pearls and swirls
rosie Ds for more than one fold
crafts and me for petals and pearls

7 comments:

  1. This is delish! Love the circle easle and that single pearl holding it up! Looks like a fab leftover card to me! Thanks for joining in at Fussy & Fancy for this fortnight challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the circle Easle. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me.

    Hugs Tracy x
    P.S. I have candy on my blog if you want to pop over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab entry, thanks for joining Rosie-D’s challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation. Thanks for joining us a Craftalicious for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely folded card!
    Thanks for sharing this with us
    at Rosie D's;-))Mervi

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. Love the paper and flourishes.

    Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous leftover card, i love how yu,ve made a circle easel card great idea.
    Thanx for joining us at Crafts and Me.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful followers