Thursday 26 August 2010

shes leaving!!

aww my lovely friend is leaving work - good luck to her as shes got another post which is much better for her but she will be sadly missed!!!

I have made 2 cards for her, one from the office and one just from me
the first is from the office

shes a big forever friends fan and she loves pinks and purples mainly
sooo heres the one from work.....
I used the layout from paper sundaes blog
daring card makers wanted inspiration from an item of clothing
heres what i chose

lol to match her card!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh such a sweet card and I love pink!!! Thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! I love the soft colours and cute image! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh how sweet!! And where did you find socks to match that adorable image?!?! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundae's.

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty card...thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and I love the inspiration! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful followers