Thursday 7 October 2010

ff decorating

well I havent left the planet, have just been so busy this week
so thought I had better show off what I have been making


so heres a tunnel card I think thats what they are called, quite simple to make but is a bit of a pain to get the apperture in the right place,
have used ff image off the CD and also the paper is off the CD, and then added some bling, so is really a simple card to be honest, gosh I should have a blog called 'the lazy crafter'

anyway this lazy crafter is going to use this card for the challenges at
polkadoodle blog - fancy or interesting fold
paper sundaes - something from my stash (my cd)
creative cottage - bling it on

not a bad start really
thanks for looking
xx

9 comments:

  1. I love it Paula ., and you could enter it into the Sarah Hurley challenge this which is flowers
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week and using something from your stash.

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, thanks for taking part in Polka Doodles challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for sharing it with us for the Polka Doodles Fancy Folding challenge.
    x

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful followers