Monday 25 October 2010

DD challenge No 8

BONFIRE NIGHT
is the challenge this week at

my image is
from a 4 piece set called flash bang and can be found over at the shop

I made an easel card and was so simple to just add some colour to the image using sakura pens so adding a bit of shimmer to it too
finished off with some silver card candy embellies

so lets see your projects relating to bonfire night/fireworks!!!!

I also want to use this card for the challenges at
a crafty little place - easel cards
stamp challenges - fun with digis

thanks for stopping by
Paula xx


6 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card.
    I dont think I have ever seen any stamps to do with bonfire night.
    I just adore easel cards, thats all I do at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Paula, just love all that shimmer and sparkle, fab hun

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work hun! Great to have you on out team xx Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula,

    I love your card its so fun! I just recently learned how to make an easel card and I am kind of obsessed it is so fun to make! What are sakura pens? I have not used those before but I really like them! I am looking forward to working with you each week! Have a fabulous Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the fact this card used can be for really any occasion. It is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab image and as you know I love Sakura pens and stars!

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful followers