Tuesday 12 October 2010

country christmas


sometimes I do get some very odd requests for cards
this one was
I  want a christmas card, for my parents who like countryside and shooting????
this really got my brain going
and in the end decided to do a search on google to find an image as I was stuck
I layered red, gold and patterened (free with a mag) papers
then made some holly with my cricut and added some bling and made it a bit more special by turning it into an easel card
the design is from the challenge at crafty creations
I also want to add it to the challenges at
cute card Thursday - home made embellies
polka doodle - also home made embellies
craftalicious - anything goes
paper sundaes - change of season

am actually quite pleased with how it turned out, looks really much better in the flesh!!

thanks for your comments in advance
xx

9 comments:

  1. I think you rose to the challenge very well. They will love it
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! It's great you could find the perfect image for the unusual request :)
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a challenge - country and shooting, I would have been stuck too, lovely result though,
    thank you for joining in with us at Polkadoodles,
    Emx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! Love this - thanks for playing at Crafty Creations this week!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes.

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic! Beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing your project with us at Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful followers