Tuesday 23 November 2010

tis a boy!!!

heres a little card I made after seeing this shape in one of the magazines, all I did was take a 5x5 precut card, cut 2 ins of the right hand side and then used that piece to go along the middle width ways
I cut the word Baby out on SCAL and then printed the bouncing and boy off the pc

The papers I used are from one of the card making magazines (I have so many I can never remeber which, another note to self - write on the back!!!)

the button is a matching embellishment from the pack

I will use it for the challenge at
Charisma cards for their baby challenge

thanks for looking
xx

3 comments:

  1. This is really cute Paula Seems way too easy. I am definitely gonna have have to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card.Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card Paula! Thanks for joining in the Babies challenge this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful followers