Wednesday 17 November 2010

Camo Scrapbook

when I saw this paper from Daisy Doodles I had to find a reason to use it! not only are the colours brilliant, it actually has the look of actual material!! its so brilliant for this project
Our Boy is in Afghanistan at the moment and has taken some fab pictures, he asked me to do a scrapbook for him, which was a bit of a surprise, I have found some of his pics on FB already so will do this one as a surprise for him when he comes home for R&R in 3 weeks
the decoupage is something I bought and havent a clue why nor how I would use it, so has been in my stash for ages now!
All I need to add is the operation information to it

I will add this to the challenge over at
pixie dust - anything men

thanks for looking
and dont forget to stop by at DD store

Here is what else is in the paper pack

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My wonderful followers