Wednesday 28 July 2010

red and green!!

Just Us Girls Challenge this week is to use a template
well I had seen this shaped card being made on TV and after a lot of 'messing around' with card, I managed to make my own template for it

here I have put it a bit flatter to show it a bit better too, now the decor isnt that brilliant as its a first attempt, but hey~!! so easy too so will be doing another one soon
I have coloured edwin with promarkers, he was holding a balloon but I decided to put a flower in his hand instead (oh just remembered, I coloured his wings with a sakura pen)
I used some paper I got in a multi pack at the NEC last year and added a little bit of ribbon too
if anyone wants a copy of my template just let me know and I will mail you one

thanks for looking
Paula
xx

4 comments:

  1. Adorable template Polly!

    Thanks for joining Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!! Wonderful work on the template challenge! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun that you made your own template! Love it! Great colors and love your little Edwin! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How totally christmas cute! Great job with your own 3-D tempalte. Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls last week in the template challenge!

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful followers