Sunday 25 July 2010

cutie patootie!!

I really love these kanban urban belle stamps
I havent used this one before, shes been stamped with memento ink by Karen (thanks for that)
I have coloured her with promarkers
Ivory & Blush on her skin
Cinnamon & Cocoa on her hair
Caramel on buttons & mittens
Clothes were with Hot Pink, Carmine & Rose Pink

the layout is a sketch challenge at sketch and stash
Papertake Weekly wanted 'cutie patooti' and she is just sooooo cute isnt she!
colour create challenge was some beautiful pinks and brown
(almost made me cry to cut into the background paper, it was 12x12 double sided from bo bunny - shame it had oranges on the other side so couldnt match it up)
Also Pollycraft wanted a birthday card for their challenge so have added a birthday sentiment done on the pc

4 comments:

  1. awwww what a super cute image,beautiful card.... very pretty indeedy:)

    Thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous pretty girly card, I love the image too...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Very sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and glad that you at least have made a card with my stamp! More than I have done - must rectify that!

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful followers