Saturday 4 December 2010

Well done baby giraffe!

I made this card for my baby giraffe (Holly 19) from her mummy, as she has just been given an internship at Disney in Orlando
I am just so proud

I used the image from Daisy Doodles
and coloured with Sakura pens to get shimmer! (doesnt take a great photo though!)

If you hurry there is still time to enter the DD blog challenge!!

I layered on some black card and then some red mirriboard and added some feathers before putting onto some beloved polka dot paper!
I used the Disney Font just to see if she notices that little bit!

I want to add this card to the challenges at
moving along with the times - for someone special
Delightful sketches - new beginnings ( I hope this is a new beginning for her!!!)

thanks for looking
Paula xx



6 comments:

  1. Fab card - love the sparkly giraffes and the feather
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute card, love the feathers. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Congrats to Holly hun, I went to Orlando for my 16th birthday (MMM which was a long time ago) & ended up in Disney for my actual birthday oh it was fab I loved every minute of it!!!
    Your card is so sweet I just love it!
    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck! Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card and congrats to your daughter, you deserve to be so proud.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT.
    luv {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your daughter's internship at Disney. What an accomplishment. Love your giraffe card! Thanks for joining us for new beginnings at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Holly and well done you on a great card

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful followers