Monday 6 September 2010

party time

here my Sunday creation
beautiful whiff of joy stamp coloured with promarkers and sakura pens to give a bit of shimmer on her hair, shoes and jewellery
the layout is from whiff of joy challenge
pennys challenge is happy birthday
sentimental sunday challenge is a recipe this week
1 plain paper, 2 pattern papers and 3 embellishments (flower, ribbon and button)

think I NEED more woj stamps now, or maybe I should get them out of their storage places in my crafting pad

thanks for looking and for lovely comments
Paula xx


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the colous, so girly! Great interpretation of the recipe! Thanks for joining us at the Sentimental Sundays! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Paula! I love all the purple!! Thanks for playing along with our Birthday Challenge at Penny's. Good Luck!

    ~Courtney~
    PPCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card - love the purples! Thanks so much for playing along in our recipe challenge on Sentimental Sundays. ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Paula. Thanks for joining us this week at Whiff of Joy Challenge. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, gorgeous colours and details! Thanks for joining us at WOJ, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours on this one

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful followers